- Robert A. Ruggiero, Sr., MDView Profile
- Charles J. Odgers, IV, MDView Profile
- Eric C. Zabat, MDView Profile
- Jonathan P. Garino, MDView Profile
- David C. Raab, DOView Profile
- Jason R. Miller, DPMView Profile
- Michael S. Lee, MDView Profile
- Robert A. Ruggiero, Jr., MDView Profile
- Jennifer G. Kwan-Morely, MDView Profile
- Louis J. Ciliberti, DPM, MSView Profile
- Stephanie J Morris, DOView Profile
It has been three years since you repaired the peroneal tendons on my right ankle and two years since you did the same repair on y left ankle. I cannot believe it has been that long. -Jill E
I am totally amazed and thrilled to be walking without limping…not to mention the exquisite pain element. I appreciate your kindness, skill and wisdom more than you’ll ever know. -Betsy O.
I would like to express my extreme gratitude to you for the tremendous job you did to fix my right shoulder. I really appreciate the care you provided me. -Stanley M. C.
Dr. Miller’s patient, James G., working on the antenna atop of the Freedom Tower, One World Trade Center, New York, NY -James G
PA Orthopaedic Center (PAOC), formally known as Ruggiero Orthopaedic Associates, was established in 1978. Located in South-Eastern Pennsylvania in both Chester and Montgomery counties servicing the entire Delaware Valley.Read More